Friday, August 11, 2006

Even slower day


After VBS, every day seems boring. We slept in until 10 today. A friend called and woke me up. My sister Lori called and said she is on "vacation" this week. She is coming to visit mom tomorrow and will drop off her computer for James to look at. Jamie and I went to school and dropped off a basket of apples for the front office staff from Moms in Touch. Getting a head start. We went to Roses for more school stuff. Then the library but it wasn't enough. We decided to go on a date - we went to play putt putt since it was so cool out tonight. Then we played with the dogs and Jamie actually jumped on her trampoline some.

The only excitement I have is reading my "new" Sisterchicks book by Robin Jones Gunn.

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

It can be nice to have a few "slow" days at home to recharge. School starts around here next week (Tuesday), how much longer do you have? Is Jamie really going to be in second grade already? Lucas still talks about going to Disney World to see cousin Jamie again. I don't think he realizes that you don't live there (wouldn't that be something).

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Watkins said...

Yes, I realized this morning what I liked about summer days when I was a kid - just playing games with my sister. We have about 3 weeks left. The week before school we are going to girl scout day camp together - swimming and canoeing. I wish we did live at Disney. Jamie wants to go back too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home