Sunday, August 06, 2006

Tag list

I was tagged by Teresa Green to list...
5 things in my freezer: waffles, pierogies (thanks to Nick's Russian project), toaster struedels, steaks, ice cubes (ha ha)
5 things in my closet: lots of clothes (Jamie said we should list shirts, pants, dresses, shoes, ties separately), blankets, hangers!!
5 things in my car: entertainment book, car seat, cds of the Secret Garden, jumper cables, mostly cleaned out all the supplies/bags from VBS (yeah) - now to clean the house (sigh)
5 things in my purse: (just cleaned that too) wallet, checkbook, camera, school supply list,
keys
5 things in my wallet: driver's license, credit cards, money - change, Jamie's pictures, card for dream dinners
People I tag to do this list:
Teresa Haunsperger
Marti Martin

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

5 things in my freezer:
homemade strawberry sorbet, vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, butter pecan ice cream, and teething ring.

5 things in my closet: toys, craft supplies, fireplace screen, vacuum, hats

5 things in my car: hat, towel, inflatable swimming tube, maps, picnic blanket

5 things in my purse: don't have one, I'm using a diaper bag (diapers, wipes, changing pad, spare onsie, burp cloth)

5 things in my wallet: 3 Library cards, driver's license, pictures, medical cards for various doctors

 

Post a Comment

<< Home