Monday, August 07, 2006

Cleaning

Today we had a family cleanup day. Jamie worked in her room and filled 2 bags full for Good Will. James and I worked on the den and we can see the floor again. We took out a lot of stuff. I decluttered 2 baskets and the computer desk. We mailed another box of puzzles and things for cousin Lucas - things that the great grands and grandparents had given to Jamie when she was little. Hard to believe how fast she is growing up. I got rid of a lot of kindergarten and first grade papers. More to go but it's a start. I have my first PTA meeting tonight. I'll be working on membership and book fair this year.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

You guys are so sweet, Lucas loves getting packages from you! We've been reading through the books you sent in the last package, just the right level for Lucas to "read" them!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Watkins said...

We think of Lucas often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home