Sunday, August 06, 2006

Shopping



Some people love shopping. I was always afraid of being separated from my mom in the store. When I was a teenager, I didn't mind as much. Now I'm afraid of losing Jamie. Anyway, I had my school supply list for 2nd grade and James wanted us to go this weekend to take advantage of the no sales tax. With hundreds of other people, we did it. We shopped Saturday at the mall. James met us at J. C. Penney's to find some pants. Then he went back to work and Jamie and I shopped for clothes. I could not believe the camoflauge and bobby jack monkey -who is that? She begged for an outfit. I was not impressed. We found a lot of school supplies at the Dollar Tree. Then today we went to Sams and Walmart to finish the job. Jamie woke up with a cold and we had to carry a bunch of tissues with us. But it's now done and she can sleep in tomorrow. Above is the backpack covered with golden retrievers that was a must to carry all the other goodies in for the first day of school - less than a month away now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home