Sunday, January 08, 2012

Day 4 "Grandma" Vivian




We stopped by to see "Grandma" Vivian and Bobby on our way home. Vivian and I were coworkers during my first job with Portsmouth School Board. I was about 18 at the time. She has always been a good friend and helped me through the years. She took the girls shopping at Macy's and Anne got a yellow outfit. She also got Jamie a mini brownie maker and they made the brownies before we left to go to the Cracker Barrel for dinner. (Note: We stopped at every Cracker Barrel on the drive from VA to TX one time we traveled across country with Sha to visit when cousin Lucas was a baby.) She decorates her yard so beautifully every year and the reindeer are a big hit. Bobby smokes a pipe and the smell reminded me of my Great Uncle Donnie who smoked one too when I was young and visited him and Aunt Bee in West VA in the summers. Most of the family I knew and loved are now in heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home