Monday, January 02, 2012

Day 2 in VA with Grants

Day 2-Dec 27, 2011 with Grants
Beth Grant (friend from high school) took us bowling at Spare Times. We had fun high fiving each other even when only one pin fell down. We all used bumpers and I let Anne bowl during my turn. Beth is a good cook and made us noodles (special request) for dinner and awesome buttermilk pancakes for breakfast; Jamie wants the recipe. She also made the thickest bacon I have ever seen or tasted. The girls did Wii dance and then watched Secretariat the horse movie. Anne watched Pooh bear. Beth and I talked for a long time. It was great. Ruth took a photo of Beth and I the next morning before we left which I hope to get a copy of soon. Jamie is always posing - here she is her new (80s looking) sweater. She got 3 different colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home