Monday, January 02, 2012

Christmas morning at our house

Christmas morning 2011

James got puzzles and a sweatshirt with DADD - Dads against Daughters Dating. Jamie got a full stocking. Plus a calendar she picked out, Cds by Francesa B., a purple headband with a feather - might wear it to the wedding. Anne got the Fisher Price record player. I got a camera from James and a blue cross with seashells Jamie picked out from the craft show for me. I bought other small gifts to open. Charles got a crockpot to take to his new house. Sha slept thru it all. We had celebrated with her earlier in the month. But we left a stocking full of goodies on her bed. James gave each of the girls a coupon book for an hour of Daddy time per month. I wasn't sure about that at first but I know it is important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home