Sunday, January 17, 2010

Anniversary








James finally downloaded both my camera phones so I'm trying to catch up. On New Year's Eve James got up at midnight and watched the ball drop with me and we toasted with Pumpkin Eggnog - my new favorite drink. Then we went to the Roaring Fork a few days later on that Saturday. It was a pretty place on the water but very expensive even for lunch. Used Christmas $ this time; will use gift card next time - maybe Red Lobster for a Valentine's lunch. Time goes by so fast. Anyway, James ordered a huge hamburger which he split with me and it was really good. I ordered 1/2 chicken and we made tacos out of it with fresh avocado. Me of all people eating something green. haha Made up for it by splitting a brownie and ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home