Monday, January 12, 2009

Visit




We are finally getting settled into our new house and were able to have James' best friend and family over for dinner: Cannelloni recipe I posted a few days ago. Charles helped me cook all day on Saturday. We also made brownies for dessert and a separate carrot cake for Teresa's birthday dinner. Our dishwasher is still broken so I did dishes all day long too. Sunday we went to church and then visited most of the day. Took all 3 of us taking turns an hour to wash dishes that night. I will be glad when it's fixed. The kids played a board game before dinner and made golden jewelry. After dinner, they played webkinz games online.

3 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger Sha and Michelle said...

Wow! Steve's girls have grown up!

It's weird when you haven't seen someone in so long - I just don't picture them as getting any older.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger elaov said...

I was the dishwasher on Hyde Circle for nine years and I know I'm broken :-)

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Gidget said...

It looks like everyone is having so much fun.

The food sounds super.
I must make this soon.
The crepes...do you just make them in a frying pan like pancakes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home