Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Additional Resolutions or things I want to do

Recipes to test - I've been cooking and typing up recipes to share with my niece - saving them and posting some on the blog, printing some to make a recipe book so they are all in one place!

Books to read - I've been reading Anne of Green Gables series but out of order - they are nothing like the movies, my friend Beth told me about Christmas with Anne which are short stories that I'm enjoying this week!

Photos to organize - I am blogging daily or trying to but not journaling as much as I would like to. We finally got ink and I want to print some out for Anne's scrapbook - baby dedication page is next. Need to make an appt with myself to do this at least monthly like I used to when Jamie was a baby - before Beth and I used to do it together.

I miss my girlfriends to help me stay accountable! Time to make new friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home