Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Room pictures











I had a few friends ask for pictures of the inside of our house. I tried to straighten up some and take a few photos today but it is night before I can get them posted. I spent part of the morning praying for my kids with another mom in my "clean" room that I had just vacuumed the day before. We sat on the floor with Anne (until she got fussy - then she napped with Uncle Charles.)

(Charles met with the dishwasher repair man at the same time; it will take a few days to get parts and if we want to wait for them to install, it will be the 20th. Sigh! The praise is that most of our appliances are fairly new and covered by our home warranty! Yeah! They are all silver and black Fridgidaires.)

Anyway, I unpacked my special ladies and Cinderella items and created my happy place with music boxes and new Christmas gifts. I love it.

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Sha and Michelle said...

I saw the Precious Moments Cinderella!

Did Marti tell you her washer just went cu-put! That means neither of us has one now (cry). There's is still under warranty so they will probably be able to replace it quickly.

Marti wasn't doing good today so she went home early, we went to pick up her car and Michelle noticed that our driver side mirror is gone. Don't know when it fell out but we'll have to get a new one soon - we are taking it to the repair shop tomorrow morning.

Just another day in the life of being an adult.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home