Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Thoughts

Let the games begin:
Jamie and Dee Dee had a game festival on Saturday since we went over early to buy tickets to the Commodore. They played a lot of games and Jamie won 51 times and Dee Dee won 18 times. Whew!

Lori and Marti and Michelle drove down here to be with us for Lori's birthday. Jamie was so excited. Lori called our mom and she agreed to go out with us (first time in 4 years for a birthday). We drove over to Joe's Crab Shack and had fun eating and talking.

Monday I spent most of the day running errands and working on PTA stuff at the school. I got all the membership info in the teachers boxes!! Then I started getting the book fair stuff ready.

Tuesday I took my mom to the dr and then we had to go to the hospital for tests. I woke up with a sore throat and very tired. But now it's time for homework.

Wednesday is bible study so I'll be gone again.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Gidget said...

I've never been to Joe's crab shack...is it good?
We love playing games too. Our newest obsession is Life. The kids can't get enough of it.
See you on Friday...
*smile*

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Watkins said...

We love Joe's at Waterside on the water. No comparison to the one at Greenbrier. We all love seafood.

We played Life the whole week of Girl scout camp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home