Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday


Today I went to my first bible study of the fall at my church. He Speaks to Me by Priscilla Shirer (Tony Evans daughter). We talked a lot and watched a 20-25 minute video. I enjoyed it. Talked to my mom for about an hour; then ate lunch late. Picked up Jamie from the bus; then off to the library but not for fun today. I had to listen to a 2 hr presentation from the Scholastic book fair. Jamie was really good and worked on her homework. I am the chairperson since I am the only one who expressed any interest in it. I love books but I am not sure where to begin. I have a online website to look over but that will have to wait until I've had sleep. I have a million projects - need to learn to prioritize them. I also need to learn to relax!! Sat in my chaise lounge today in my newly painted room before my meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home