Sunday, September 10, 2006

Painting



We spent our Sunday painting my bedroom royal blue; (left the doors and ceiling white). It is so awesome - I love it. It may be a little dark but it will be great once I get my white lace curtains back up! When I was a kid, we always lived in apts - so I am used to white. But we decided why not paint it any color we want just because we can. Spring break I think 2 years ago we painted Jamie's bright purple and pink - her ceiling is blue! We are crazy what can I say! My friends motivate me to at least try new things around the house. We even let Jamie try to paint a little to make a memory. My sister Lori decided to come down and visit my mom for grandparents day and kidnapped Jamie most of the afternoon so we could paint in peace. It went by a lot faster.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Gidget said...

It looks great!
I am defintely not afraid of color. You made a good choice...with the white door...it just POPS!

Very nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home