Thursday, August 17, 2006

Exciting things I have done today

When we got up, Jamie and Christine made breakfast - french toast. It took about an hour because it was a learning experience. 1) I blogged and emailed while they worked on it. They wanted to surprise me. 2) I drove them to the beach again - 2nd time this week. Tuesday was peaceful. Today was windy and rough but Jamie still had fun jumping over the waves and running on the beach. 3) I got beaten up by the waves so I stood up on the sand for 2 hours watching her play and taking a ton of pictures. My feet are so sore. 4) We played hide and seek for awhile. 5) I pulled out her bike with 2 wheels for her to practice on. She found her "new" helmet and knee and elbow pads in the closet. She went across the grass once and almost to the corner with us holding onto the back before she quit. 6) I fed the dogs. 7) I knitted a little. 8) We played LOOT - a pirate game and I won! 8) I cooked meat for tacos - trying to use up some tomatoes that Aunt Judy sent from her garden with Christine. 9) Helped Jamie make a craft or two. Then cleaned up. 10) Took a shower after the beach to get rid of all the sand and made Jamie take a bath and wash her hair. 11) Read 2 chapters in a bedtime story for Jamie 12) I did 2 loads of laundry 13) I loaded and unloaded the dishwasher all day
These are not in order but 13 things as I thought of them (to answer Teresa Green - glad I didn't have all your things to do today)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home