Monday, July 24, 2006

Berenstein Bears Worst Family Vacation

(Just a note: Even though I do not enjoy camping, Jamie was so excited to try it and wants to go back.) I had read this book about the bears to Jamie and we remembered it while driving back from our crazy camping trip. I said someday we will laugh at this. Little did I know how soon it would be . . . everyone I told about the train shaking the ground that I slept on every hour and made me feel like I was being run over laughed so hard they had to put their hand over their mouths. What is so funny about that? When I couldn't sleep tonight, I pictured myself as the helpless lady tied to the train tracks crying for help. (Imagine that the train goes over you and keeps coming back every hour.) Good grief. I felt like I had hit rock bottom but my sister reminded me that now will be my breakthrough (or in other words the only way now is up). I hope so! Both our churches talked about spiritual growth today. Time to refocus.
I read the first 5 chapters of Daniel to Jamie and we prayed together. It's a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home