Thursday, July 13, 2006

Books

This summer I joined the adult reading program at the library. I won the first week's prize. Just a little journal to write about my favorite books with a few recipes scattered in it.
I discovered a Christian author named Lori Wick. I can't get enough of her books. I end up reading all night to finish. Last night I was up til 2 am. I'm tired now.
Jamie and I have been listening to books on CD and tape and she is filling up her reading cards fast. But she still doesn't want to read to me very often. So far her prizes have been a free ice cream and free pizza as well as stickers and pencils. At the end of the summer, they give out books.

2 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Gidget said...

I'll have to check that author out. Thanks for the tip!
By the way...it says you posted this at 4:43am...girl!
What are you doing up that early?

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Watkins said...

The times are not right . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home