Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Special Christmas gifts


I got sick on Christmas evening and couldn't make it to Marilyn's crazy Christmas game but she came over the Thursday night after we got back and brought a large stack of gifts for me and the girls. Presentation - the bow was a big hit and we all wore one while unwrapping. She had awesome wooden dolls and finger puppets for Anne. Horses, horse calendars, horse necklace, horse bookmark, lotion, makeup, etc. for Jamie. Crystal dish, decorative crystal candle holders, and a cross for me. Jamie shared her lotion with us and Anne has been covering me with it daily since - ahh pampering. Marilyn made Christmas special for me! Thank you. Most of the pictures of Jamie had a lot of red eye but here are the stack of gifts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home