Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Michelle is turning 25!

Michelle loved her Sleeping Beauty card complete with a crown to wear.


As we all know, Michelle is a bookworm! Sha has been planning her 25th celebration for 3 years now. She spent $365 - $1 a day for a year - to buy 25 bookstore gift cards for Michelle. She wrapped and double wrapped all of them in boxes. We videotaped it as well. Sha told the story of how Dee Dee (my mom) sent BEWARE notices months ahead of the event to my sisters telling them they were almost a quarter of a century and taping 25 pennies to the notice. When I was 25, my sisters bought me 25 crabs for the occasion (my nickname when I was little was crabby tuna - I don't remember that but I do remember my 25th birthday - ugh!) April and Marti had a ongoing joke about a dead turtle and so April got 25 turtles for her 25th birthday. Sha made Michelle's birthday a much nicer memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home