Thursday, September 17, 2009

Umlauf Sculpture Garden

There was a waterfall off to the side but I didn't get close enough to it.
Jamie likes this waterfall from the rain gutter and stood under it with her umbrella. Wow I wonder why we are sick all the time.

The garden was beautiful with the greenery and flowing water.


There were lots of sculptures to view. It was rainy but I took pictures with my camera phone anyway.



There were bridges and it was so peaceful listening to the rain.




I only spotted one patch of flowers.





We stayed 1/2 the time under cover looking out. But we did take a 15 minute walk around the garden for the girls to collect nature items. They described their items to each other and tried to draw them from the descriptions. They earned their outdoor surroundings badge. We took homemade chocolate chip bars and enjoyed them after our field trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home