Thursday, September 17, 2009

Food - Never Ending Pasta Bowl


I had penne pasta topped with five cheese marinara with delicious meatballs as well as fettucine with the new creamy parmesan alfredo sauce (and spinach).


I have worked hard all week (longer hours than I wanted to) and I was glad to have the day off today. Michelle texted me last minute to say she needed me; I enjoyed being the model again - I got a facial; the hot towel is the best! I have several pictures and things I want to write about. I wasn't sure where to start but decided to start with food since that is my favorite subject besides my girls. I think it was one day last week that I went to the Olive Garden for almost 2 hours of good comfort food and a good book. I had a coupon! It was so relaxing. I think back on it as the days grow long. Every now and then moms need a real break (from kids, cooking and cleaning up).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home