Sunday, September 27, 2009

Symbol

We the people . . . ensure domestic tranquility . . .
Jamie had to make a symbol for a part of the preamble of the constitution which she memorized earlier in the month. At first glance, I thought that's interesting - flag, peace signs, etc. but then I realized she put it on praying hands. Jamie is growing a lot. We had a long conversation tonight about growing up, responsibility and letting her sit with friends during church service, etc. We are also learning a lot in our new Young Families class about parenting. We have a long way to go. We are trying to find a place where we fit and can meet other people at the same stage of life. Thank you God for so many answered prayers. . . class for us, place for Jamie during our class, James' schedule change, free flight, family time, good friends . . . even if I die tonight (of whooping cough), I have been blessed. And I love my kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home