Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wii - jackpot!


Drum set (We are ready for you Marti!) I couldn't find the guitar to take a picture this early.

Michelle trying out Wii fit - lots of options - (this was the ski jump).


Jamie and James




James - hula hooping - haha!



My in-laws bought a Wii recently so now James wants one too. I saw an ad on Facebook from a friend at church who was selling his whole set at a discounted price! I didn't realize all that was included until they brought it home Tuesday - Guitar Hero, Rock Band 2 which is a wireless drum set, Wii Sports and Wii Fit. We got a really good deal on it and everyone is excited to try it. They spent hours playing it while I updated photos on my blog. Sorry for the overload. I finally feel caught up! Of course, I couldn't sleep much (woke up at 1:30 am). The night before, Anne (and I) got to sleep about 9-10hrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home