Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Valentines is coming!

Last week I went back to work and had meetings every night. I feel like I have been sick forever. Haven't had anything good to blog nor taken any pictures recently. I pulled a muscle in my side again this weekend and was forced to rest/stay home. We worked on Valentines for school and thank you notes for Girl Scouts. I sewed dolly a new face and fixed patches on her vest. We pulled out my old valentine box from 6th grade and our red and white Valentine bears from over the years. We read our favorite Valentine story. Finally saw my mom today to take her to a dr appt. Her left eye is not improving after the surgery. We go back to the eye dr in March. My sister Lori has been a great help to me and mom these past few weeks.

2 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Gidget said...

Happy Valentines Month to you and the family.
*love*
*hugs*

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Doug said...

Thanks for the valentines! The boys love the butterfly tattoos, we put Timmy's on his cheek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home