Monday, January 22, 2007

Treasure Hunts

For reading month, one of the activities was to hide something and give your child clues to find it. We have an official treasure hunt book with lots of different ideas in it. Jamie pulled it out and had several hunts with me, Aunt Lori and her dad. We hid color cards, item cards, lost and found cards, ABC cards, riddle cards, and scrambled letter cards. She was so excited. Wore me out watching her.

We have also been watching a lot of movies. One was Peter Pan. She found her pirate hat and sword. She insisted on finding hooks so she could change into her "Sunday" hook. haha She got down her hangers from the closet. She has quite an imagination.

Tracy brought us several horse movies also which she has enjoyed: Spirit, Dreamer, Black Beauty. Tracy gave me a WOW concert cd and I had church music rocking yesterday afternoon to lift my spirits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home