Monday, August 28, 2006

Girl scout day camp

I asked how can I help today as soon as we checked in. I was pulled to be a helper in the juniors class. I missed Jamie but she had a great time. She got a new blue t-shirt. I didn't know how to handle the loud dancing preteens so I just watched. I figure it is their summer and if the main helper says free time all day they can do what they want as long as noone gets hurt. My favorite part was when Jamie saved me a seat on the bus and we sang songs on the way to the pool. I love swimming, which we did for 2 hours to keep cool. Jamie played mermaids with 2 new friends. We both missed canoeing today but it was way too hot - maybe later in the week. I was starving when I got home so I finished my seafood pizza. Jamie is taking her bath and washing her hair while I wash our suits and towels for repacking. Gotta get to bed early tonight. I stayed up late reading my new Nicholas Sparks novel At First Sight.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Gidget said...

I hope you guys are staying cool. It's been so hot the past few days. Hope your last days of summer vacation are great. See you soon!
*peace*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home