Sunday, February 13, 2011

Book Fair

The middle school had a carnival book fair this past week. I worked full-time Monday and Tuesday to make up hours from last week. I finally made it on Thursday Family Night. We saw Aidan and his mom there. His birthday is Thursday the 17th and they invited Jamie over for a pizza party on Saturday, 19th. We took pictures with the camera phone on the Reading Coaster. The librarian wore a rainbow colored wig; Jamie hopes to win one for fun from the raffle. I had a hard time with the older themes. We could only agree on the new American Girl book - Lanie. She has outdoor genes and her family had indoor genes. Jamie and I are reading it together. We just finished the Total Tragedy of a Girl named Hamlet for the Mother Daughter book club that we went to Thursday night also. Sometimes it's just us and one other girl. But I haven't given up yet. I'm holding on to reading to my girl as long as I can.

We also stopped by Austin Pizza between book events to pick up our free passport pizza!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home