Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wedding dresses




On Friday afternoon, I called to check on Michelle. I told her I am off for the next few weeks. She told me she was at David's Bridal shop and asked me if I wanted to meet her there. Grandma had the kids so I drove straight there. She tried on about 8 dresses - all beautiful. We are still downloading all of them off our phones. Here is a sample. I cried when I first saw her in front of the mirror with the veil on. She told me she wants to be married at Hillcrest Baptist. We talked about her wedding plans and ideas while sitting in the hospital about 2 weeks ago. Only God knew where we would be in a few short weeks. I feel like I have been on an emotional roller coaster. What an honor to share this time with my niece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home