Sunday, December 26, 2010

Broken Hallelujah

Broken Hallelujah: sang it twice at church this week: With all my love and sadness, I come before you Lord, My heart's in a thousand pieces, maybe even more, Yet I trust in this moment, that you are with me somehow, and You've always been faithful so Lord even now. When all that I can sing is a broken hallelujah, when my only offering is shattered praise, still a song of adoration will rise up from these ruins, still I will worship you and give you thanks. When all that I can sing is a broken Hallelujah. Oh Father you have given me much more than I deserve, I have felt your hand of blessing on me at every turn. How could I doubt your goodness, your wisdom, your grace. So Lord hear my heart in this painful place. Hallelujah! I lift my voice, your spirit moves, I raise my hands, I reach for you. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home