Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day off

Anne had an eye infection. When I took her in yesterday afternoon, she also has an ear infection and a slight fever. I took the day off and she was much better after the medicine kicked in. I spent the day playing and watching her play. I also did a ton of laundry, dishes and spent quite awhile putting things away. After Jamie got home from school, she wanted to play on computer and Anne took a 2 hour nap on my shoulder - congestion makes it hard for her to lay flat. I decided to just rest.

The girl scouts from Davis are performing Snow White and we got to see them rehearse. They did a great job. When we got home, Jamie asked if she could make a late dinner for her dad who took the bus home tonight. So we were up late cooking a variety of things. Then I wanted to blog our field trip pictures from last week. It's getting really late so the other pictures will have to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home