Monday, February 16, 2009

25 Random Things (for Facebook)


  1. Most people who know me know I love the color blue.

  2. I have many blue outfits. My mom and sisters buy my clothes and my kids' clothes.

  3. I am a prayer warrior. I love to pray for kids.

  4. I love my family – my sisters and nieces very much.

  5. My nieces are coming to live with us in TX in March 2009.

  6. My mom and my little sister are both in Heaven. I miss them.

  7. I went para-sailing once with my older sister Marti over 10 years ago now.

  8. I have been on a cruise twice.

  9. I went to Niagara Falls Canada on a bus trip with my mom when I was 21.

  10. I've been to Disney, FL several times – first time I was 22.

  11. My nickname is Mel. Only my friends call me that – not my husband.

  12. I used to go to bed very early by 9 pm because I had to get up so early by 6 am.

    Now I don't get much sleep at all!

  13. I have a new baby girl!

  14. I used to enjoy scrapbooking; now I blog my pictures.

  15. I was a secretary for about 20 years; now I work with kids – subbing and volunteering.

  16. My middle name Beth is from Little Women.

  17. My first daughter's middle name is Beth.

  18. My second daughter's name is Anne – from Anne of Green Gables.

  19. I love to read and so does my daughter.

  20. I've moved cross country – 3 times – good grief!

  21. I am very controlling. Feel overwhelmed and out of control too often.

  22. I have high expectations. Therefore, I am disappointed easily.

  23. I love my girlfriends!

  24. My goal - to raise my daughters to love Jesus and to be good prayer warriors too!

  25. I love to talk and type!

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Sha and Michelle said...

did the 25 random things list - on my blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home