Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve



We got Mystery Date in the mail yesterday and opened it up early to play. Do you have a favorite board game from childhood?

James brought home lovely flowers for me. I attempted a 3 tier mini cake with cookie dough but only 2 made it on the cake. Will try again another day. We ate way too much. I am struggling to stay awake to midnight with Jamie.

We watched Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. A friend's blog had asked what musicals we like best and there are so many. Which musicals do you like?

2 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Blogger Sha and Michelle said...

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, anything Elvis (especially Clambake and Girl Happy), Judy Garland (especially Harvey Girls and Meet me in St. Louis.

Question: has Jamie ever seen Judy Garland movies?

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger elaov said...

Life...

Haven't seen a musical in a looooong time, but I remember enjoying Singin' In The Rain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home