Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Early birthday

My sister sent me a whole set of "lily the valley" perfume, lotion, powder, soap, etc. I needed some good smells. Of course, it smells just like my mother did every day of her life and I cried when I opened it and smelled her. I have been crying a lot lately. I miss my mom and my family so much. James took me to the parade of homes here and it was awesome. The houses were built on the waterfront and worth millions. I loved the pools the best; one even had a waterfall. It was a long drive and on the way we passed the Oasis. So we stopped there for dinner on the way back. I wanted to see the sunset. It was late and Jamie was hungry but we did it anyway. When we got home, Teresa (James' sister) had left me a present on the bed. It was the new "Sisterchicks Go Brit"! So I celebrated all day Friday! I read it in like 2 days.

Today is Jamie's last day of school so I am running errands. I found the post office and got my hair cut - finally! Next week is boy scout day camp and great grandpa Helms and Christine will be here to help. I hope to take a lot of photos. Please don't let it be too hot.

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger Gidget said...

We miss you girl.
Hey, did you ever get my card? I hope I sent it to the right address.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home