Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just for fun! Teresa Green tagged me!

What is your occupation? substitute teacher, volunteer, wife, mom.

What color are your socks right now? White ankle socks, boring
I only wear fun socks at Christmas.

What are you listening to right now? nothing....it's completely silent in the house.

What was the last thing you ate? scrambled eggs with cheese for breakfast (whatever James makes I eat)

Can you drive a stick shift? No, but I did try to learn many years ago. Can't ride a bike either - no balance and too much fear of falling

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue - light blue, royal blue - depends on the day - but always blue

Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sisters Marti and Lori

How old are you today? 38- how did I get to be this old!
Just went to my 20th high school reunion this past fall

Favorite drink? my new favorite - gingerbread tea - come have a cup with me!
We ordered 12 boxes of it!

What is your favorite sport to watch? I only watch if someone I know is playing which is not often anymore.

Have you ever dyed your hair? Just blonde highlights when I was in my 20s
Now I'm aging gracefully with gray strands here and there - supposed to show wisdom
ha ha

Favorite reality TV show? I don't watch TV much but one I liked was "Do you know the lyrics?" - my mom loved music and trivia; she would always say "What do I win!"

What was the last movie you watched? My Big Fat Greek Wedding - a friend recommended it and it was interesting

Favorite day of the year? Christmas

What do you do to vent anger? yell and complain (bad habits)

What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved books and playing board games with my sisters

What is your favorite, fall or spring? I like both - not too hot and not too cold
I love watching Jamie jump in the leaves and to see the pretty flowers in bloom all over the neighborhood.

Hugs or kisses? hugs

Cherries or blueberries? Neither (but blueberry muffins are ok)

Favorite dessert? Any and all! During the winter season, I love pumpkin pie.
Jamie and I love cookies and brownies!

When was the last time you cried? Last night, missing my mom. Her birthday is in January.

What is on the floor of your closet? shoes and stuff

What did you do last night? Went to Old Country Buffet and hung out with the Riffles and the boy scouts; talked to the manager about our losses

Favorite smells? Vanilla and cinnamon
Roses perfume and Lily of the Valley remind me of my mom

What inspires you? friends and great books

What are you afraid of? everything

Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? cheese

Favorite breed of dog? golden retrievers

How many years at your current job? I quit work and began the SAHM thing a few years ago. Substitute teacher for 2 years. I like the flexibility.

Favorite day of the week? Saturday! Sleep in!!

How many states have you lived in? two ... Virginia and Texas

Celebrity crush? I don't have a crush

Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? no

Who’s your favorite NFL team? no football for me; (James likes Dallas cowboys)

Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? No; I love being able to move around if I want to. I bought a really long cord when I was a teenager.

10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? 10 inches of snow!!!! Not that we ever get any around here. Any snow would be fun! We danced in the snow flurries this week.

If you are reading this...consider yourself tagged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home