Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Answer to Prayer


I have had a rough week emotionally. While getting dressed for Jamie's holiday breakfast, I realized I didn't have anything festive to wear this holiday season. I said a prayer and asked God to find me a dress somehow. That very night after the church banquet, a lady approached me and asked me if I would like a dress she was passing on (and shoes to match). I cried - God cares about me and will always take care of the little things (the desires of my heart - as my sister put it) as well as the big things. God is good - all the time!

2 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

That dress definitely looks like it was made for you, you look fabulous!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Gidget said...

You look awesome!

The dress is beautiful!

What a neat answer to prayer.

Blessings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home